Group Leaders: Laura Henson, RD and Kate Hanson, LCSWA
Offered by: Lutz, Alexander and Assoc. Nutrition Therapy and CAS Counseling Psychotherapy Associates
When: 8 Tuesdays – June 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 and July 6, 13, 29; 12:00 – 1:00pm EST
Fee: $240 for eight 1-hour groups
- Are you frustrated with feeling alone in your journey to make peace with food?
- Are you working on giving up the diet mentality and moving towards intuitive eating?
- Do you have questions about Health at Every Size® and would like to discuss with like-minded people?
- Do you wish you had other people to discuss diet culture with who “get it?”
- Do you struggle with concepts of body acceptance and body appreciation?
Join us for this closed group series, focusing on support and community. For 8 Tuesdays in June and July, we will meet and focus on:
- Cultivating Community and Intro to Intuitive Eating/HAES®
Navigating healthcare in a larger body
Difference between nutrition/movement guidelines and dieting
- Nutrition and Movement as Self Care
This group will offer a brave space, away from diet culture, to discuss important topics related to body acceptance & appreciation, Health At Every Size®, weight inclusive care, Intuitive Eating, and freedom from diet culture. You don’t have to be 100% body positive or have mastered intuitive eating to be in this group.